WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT
The Uruguayan Social and Sporting Club recognises the importance of providing all workers, visitors, volunteers and contractors with a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to prevent all injuries and illnesses in the conducting of Uruguayan Social and Sporting Club's business, wherever reasonably possible. We seek to achieve this by:
• Identifying and reducing the risks of all work activities that have the potential to produce injury or occupational illness.
• Providing instruction, training and supervision to improve the understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures.
• Involving stakeholders in work health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards.
• Ensuring that everyone (including visitors, volunteers and contractors) comply with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and the health and safety of others at work.
• Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation, to enable timely return to work.
Uruguayan Social and Sporting Club has implemented and will continue to maintain our Work Health and Safety Management System, which includes conducting regular inspections and risk assessments of the workplace aimed at preventing accidents and incidents.
All workers, visitors, volunteers and contractors are required to;
• Follow all organizational safety requirements and relevant codes of practice.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Report all injuries, hazards and safety incidents.
• Actively participate in safety improvement activities.